[ANN] SciSmalltalk v0.16

1 message Options

[ANN] SciSmalltalk v0.16

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

we are to happy to announce SciSmalltalk v0.16

SciSmalltalk is a Smalltalk project, similar to existing
scientific libraries like NumPy, SciPy for Python or SciRuby for Ruby.
SciSmalltalk already provide the following basic functionalities:

- complex and quaternions extensions,
- random number generators,
- fuzzy algorithms,
- Didier Besset's numerical methods,
- Ordinary Differential Equation (ODE) Solver.

Version 0.16 includes updates from Werner Kassens to several packages,
the work Nicolas Cellier about arbitrary precision floats.

SciSmalltalk project web page is here:
https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk
All the code is available under the MIT licence.

We have more than 563 green unit tests and we run a CI job here:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/SciSmalltalk/

This version should work on Pharo 3.0/4.0 and also Squeak 4.5 (to
be confirmed).

We are looking for more code contributions and also tests, documentation !

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Help fight Ebola by joining the Computing for Ebola Challenge
http://bit.ly/1oEdBag