ANN: Seaside 2.9a1 release

12

Re: Re: Seaside 2.9a1 release

Philippe Marschall
2008/11/21 Sophie (itsme213) <[hidden email]>:

> "Julian Fitzell" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
>
>> We have tested the load scripts in the following images:
>>
>> * Squeak 3.9:
>> * Pharo:
>
> The load script runs fine and tests pass in these images. But I get
>    MessageNotUnderstood: WAKom>>dispatchRequest:
> when I browse localhost:8080/seaside. Tried on both the above images, on XP
> and on Mac.
>
> Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I am interested in digging into and
> helping a bit with jQuery.

The posted script is broken. See previous mails.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Re: Seaside 2.9a1 release

Lautaro Fernández
2008/11/20 Sophie (itsme213) <[hidden email]>
"Julian Fitzell" <[hidden email]> wrote in message

> We have tested the load scripts in the following images:
>
> * Squeak 3.9:
> * Pharo:

The load script runs fine and tests pass in these images. But I get
   MessageNotUnderstood: WAKom>>dispatchRequest:
when I browse localhost:8080/seaside. Tried on both the above images, on XP and on Mac.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

I'm attaching the same script that Philippe put in the following mail:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2008-November/019254.html

It has both servers, Comanche (Kom I think) and Swazoo.
Open a Workspace and do:
WAKom startOn: 8080 and you are ready to go.
or you could also do
WASwazooAdaptor startOn: 8888

Hope it helps.
Bye,
Lautaro

I am interested in digging into and helping a bit with jQuery.

Thanks!

Luke LAut SkyFernadezWalker

seaside-2.9.0-alpha1.cs (11K) Download Attachment

Re: Re: Seaside 2.9a1 release

Philippe Marschall
2008/11/21 Lautaro Fernández <[hidden email]>:

> 2008/11/20 Sophie (itsme213) <[hidden email]>
>>
>> "Julian Fitzell" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
>>
>> > We have tested the load scripts in the following images:
>> >
>> > * Squeak 3.9:
>> > * Pharo:
>>
>> The load script runs fine and tests pass in these images. But I get
>>    MessageNotUnderstood: WAKom>>dispatchRequest:
>> when I browse localhost:8080/seaside. Tried on both the above images, on
>> XP and on Mac.
>>
>> Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
>
> I'm attaching the same script that Philippe put in the following mail:
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2008-November/019254.html
>
> It has both servers, Comanche (Kom I think) and Swazoo.
> Open a Workspace and do:
> WAKom startOn: 8080 and you are ready to go.
> or you could also do
> WASwazooAdaptor startOn: 8888
Actually the server adaministration tool should work pretty well in
this version.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Re: Seaside 2.9a1 release

Lautaro Fernández

2008/11/21 Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>
2008/11/21 Lautaro Fernández <[hidden email]>:
> 2008/11/20 Sophie (itsme213) <[hidden email]>
>>
>> "Julian Fitzell" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
>>
>> > We have tested the load scripts in the following images:
>> >
>> > * Squeak 3.9:
>> > * Pharo:
>>
>> The load script runs fine and tests pass in these images. But I get
>>    MessageNotUnderstood: WAKom>>dispatchRequest:
>> when I browse localhost:8080/seaside. Tried on both the above images, on
>> XP and on Mac.
>>
>> Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?
>
> I'm attaching the same script that Philippe put in the following mail:
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2008-November/019254.html
>
> It has both servers, Comanche (Kom I think) and Swazoo.
> Open a Workspace and do:
> WAKom startOn: 8080 and you are ready to go.
> or you could also do
> WASwazooAdaptor startOn: 8888

Actually the server adaministration tool should work pretty well in
this version.

Cheers
Philippe

How can I enable the "server adaministration tool" ? Or show it up maybe.

Thanks,
Lautaro
--
Luke LAut SkyFernadezWalker

Re: Re: Seaside 2.9a1 release

Philippe Marschall
2008/11/21 Lautaro Fernández <[hidden email]>:

> 2008/11/21 Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>

>> > I'm attaching the same script that Philippe put in the following mail:
>> >
>> > http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2008-November/019254.html
>> >
>> > It has both servers, Comanche (Kom I think) and Swazoo.
>> > Open a Workspace and do:
>> > WAKom startOn: 8080 and you are ready to go.
>> > or you could also do
>> > WASwazooAdaptor startOn: 8888
>>
>> Actually the server adaministration tool should work pretty well in
>> this version.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe
>
> How can I enable the "server adaministration tool" ? Or show it up maybe.
In the world menu under tools.