[ANN] Seaside 3.0.2 release

Philippe Marschall
We are pleased to announce the release of Seaside 3.0.2. This is a
bugfix release for Seaside 3.0. We recommend all users of Seaside 3.0
to update. A changelog is available at [1]

 [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside302Changelog

The Seaside Team

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.2 release

Dale Henrichs
I've updated the Metacello configurations for GLASS and pushed the
configs to the MetacelloRepository on SqueakSource and GemSource.

Dale

On 11/21/2010 09:53 PM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> We are pleased to announce the release of Seaside 3.0.2. This is a
> bugfix release for Seaside 3.0. We recommend all users of Seaside 3.0
> to update. A changelog is available at [1]
>
>   [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside302Changelog
>
> The Seaside Team

RE: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.2 release

Robert Sirois
Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to load Seaside the usual way (from Pharo) anymore.

When I get the newest config and run

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.

I end up with an error saying nil version or something (can't find the Grease version 1.0.2) at the beginning of the loading process.

Thanks,
RS

> Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:53:00 +0100
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]; [hidden email]
> Subject: [Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 3.0.2 release
>
> We are pleased to announce the release of Seaside 3.0.2. This is a
> bugfix release for Seaside 3.0. We recommend all users of Seaside 3.0
> to update. A changelog is available at [1]
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside302Changelog
>
> The Seaside Team

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.2 release

Dale Henrichs
Robert,

I just tried:

   Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
        load.

then

   ConfigurationOfSeaside30 load

In a PharoCore1.1 image and Seaside30 loaded correctly.

A stack trace might help...

 From your description it sounds like Metacello is failing to download
an updated version of the ConfigurationOfGrease package ... also
possible is that the ConfigurationOfGrease package in your image has
been modified for some reason as Metacello will not download a new
version of a configuration if the package is dirty ... messages to the
effect of 'skipped download...' are written to the Transcript...

Dale