[ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

Nick
We are pleased to announce the release of Seaside 3.0.7 This is a minor release of Seaside 3.0 and contains a range of
improvements and fixes from a variety of people. The changes can be view here: http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside307Changelog

Seaside's Metacello configuration has been updated, so Seaside 3.0.7 can be loaded into Pharo with:

Gofer it
squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
load.

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 load.

The Seaside Team

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

mmimica
On 2 April 2012 09:12, Nick Ager <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are pleased to announce the release of Seaside 3.0.7 This is a minor release of Seaside 3.0 and contains a range of
improvements and fixes from a variety of people. The changes can be view here: http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside307Changelog

What is the default http server shipped in OneClick image?

--
Milan Mimica

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

Mark Smith

On 2 Apr 2012, at 08:57, Milan Mimica wrote:

On 2 April 2012 09:12, Nick Ager <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are pleased to announce the release of Seaside 3.0.7 This is a minor release of Seaside 3.0 and contains a range of
improvements and fixes from a variety of people. The changes can be view here: http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside307Changelog

What is the default http server shipped in OneClick image?

The only server adaptor that seems to be installed is Zinc. I imagine that the other adaptors are now an optional install. That sort of makes sense since Zinc seems to have been included as part of Pharo.

Mark

--
Milan Mimica

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

Nick

What is the default http server shipped in OneClick image?

In the release notes [1]:

"Zinc is now the default server adaptor"

Zinc is shipped with Pharo 1.4 and is actively maintained.

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:12 AM, Nick Ager wrote:

Gofer it
squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
load.

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 load.

Mmm strange… why could be this be fetching 3.0.6.4?

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

Nick
Hi Sebastian,

Check the following in your image:

ConfigurationOfSeaside30>>#stable: spec
<symbolicVersion: #'stable'>
spec for: #'common' version: '3.0.7'.

I updated ConfigurationOfSeaside30 this morning. The version Gofer downloads for me is: ConfigurationOfSeaside30-NickAger.371

Is that the same version for you?

Cheers

Nick

On 2 April 2012 15:55, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Apr 2, 2012, at 4:12 AM, Nick Ager wrote:

Gofer it
squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
load.

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 load.

Mmm strange… why could be this be fetching 3.0.6.4?

RE: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

Robert Sirois
Awesome! Thanks to everyone who worked on this :)

RS

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
just to be sure, I've deleted the package-cache dir and tried again.

I'ts loading this one:
ConfigurationOfSeaside30-NickAger.371.mcz

then the dialog says it's feching 3.0.6.4

could be that it's about the 3.0.7 version anyway?

I'll let it finish just to see how it looks...

On Apr 2, 2012, at 12:35 PM, Nick Ager wrote:

[...]

Arrgg you are right - I must have been testing by specifying a specific version number and forgot that I needed to update  spec blessing: from #development to #release.

It's now fixed in ConfigurationOfSeaside30-NickAger.372

That'll teach me

Nick

Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.7 release

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
no big deal. All good now, it's loading.

thanks for the quick fix

o/