[ANN] Seaside Installer

Torsten Bergmann

Lukas wrote:
>I created a package called "Seaside Installer" on SqueakMap.

It's also possible to use the script attached to the following
posting:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-July/106084.html

It set's up a 3.9 image with everything you need for (seaside)
development (including RefactoringBrowser, TestBrowser,
eCompletion, Shout, ...)

Have fun
Torsten

Re: [ANN] Seaside Installer

Lukas Renggli
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-July/106084.html

Very interesting. May I reuse some of your code to enhance my installer?

Probably it would be good to have a slightly more sophisticated
installer asking the user for additional tools he wants to load. For
know I just wanted to simplify the loading of the minimal requirements
in any 3.7, 3.8 or 3.9 image.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] Seaside Installer

Sophie424
From: "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]>
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-July/106084.html
>
> It set's up a 3.9 image with everything you need for (seaside)
> development (including RefactoringBrowser, TestBrowser,
> eCompletion, Shout, ...)

Any idea what is the likely timeline for the official 3.9 release? Weeks?
Months?

Thanks.

Re: [ANN] Seaside Installer

stephane ducasse
By the end of this week we will release the final 3.9 (basic)
and we hope that some good souls will help making a squeak-dev image
with some cool tools loaded.

Stef