[ANN] Seaside Tutorial in Bern

1 message Options

[ANN] Seaside Tutorial in Bern

Lukas Renggli
As part of the Smalltalk lecture of Prof. Dr. Oscar Nierstrasz at the
University of Bern I will be giving a complete Tutorial for Seaside
newbies. Everybody is kindly invited to join all or part this Seaside
Tutorial:

        http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Teaching/Smalltalk/index.html

The preliminary program is the following:

* Friday, 5th May 2006, 10:00 - 13:00
  Introduction
  Getting Started
  Development Tools
  Control Flow

* Friday, 12th May 2006, 12:00 - 13:00
  Components: rendering (new canvas api), callbacks

* Friday, 19th May 2006, 12:00 - 13:00
  Composition: backtracking, subcomponents, widgets, magritte, decorations

It is also planned to talk about AJAX (script.aculo.us) sometime, but
I don't know yet where this fits in the best. I'll post any changes to
the program to this thread.

Could anybody planning to attend the tutorial contact me privately by
e-mail telling what part(s) they plan to attend so that I can prepare
lecture notes and help them to find the location.

See you in Bern!

Cheers,
Lukas Renggli

--