[ANN] Seaside for Java

Lukas Renggli
We are thrilled to announce Seaside for Java. After the successful
J2EE context refactoring, we proceeded with the next logical step and
moved the whole code-base to Java.

For downloads and details about the migration process see:

    http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside4j

Have fun,
Seaside Release Team

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] Seaside for Java

John Thornborrow
Congratulations :)

Or should that be "Java?! boo hiss!" j/k :)

Regards,
John

www.pinesoft.co.uk

--
John Thornborrow
http://www.pinesoft.co.uk

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA

Re: [ANN] Seaside for Java

artifacts
Nice logo :)

Cheers, Michael

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 7:03 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are thrilled to announce Seaside for Java. After the successful
>  J2EE context refactoring, we proceeded with the next logical step and
>  moved the whole code-base to Java.
>
>  For downloads and details about the migration process see:
>
>     http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside4j
>
>  Have fun,
>  Seaside Release Team
>
>  --
>  Lukas Renggli
>  http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] Seaside for Java

Philippe Marschall
Lukas made two other ones which I liked better but are less family friendly ;-)

Cheers
Philippe

2008/4/1, Michael Markowski <[hidden email]>:

> Nice logo :)
>
>  Cheers, Michael
>

>  On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 7:03 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  > We are thrilled to announce Seaside for Java. After the successful
>  >  J2EE context refactoring, we proceeded with the next logical step and
>  >  moved the whole code-base to Java.
>  >
>  >  For downloads and details about the migration process see:
>  >
>  >     http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside4j
>  >
>  >  Have fun,
>  >  Seaside Release Team
>  >
>  >  --
>  >  Lukas Renggli
>  >  http://www.lukas-renggli.ch
>  >  _______________________________________________
>  >  seaside mailing list
>  >  [hidden email]
>  >  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/seaside
>  >

Re: [ANN] Seaside for Java

Petr Fischer-3
Lukas, thanks for your work, but Java edition of Seaside is too bulky
(bulkiness is good for real enterprise, i know...). You need to do
more refactorings in Eclipse, maybe.

Can I order "Seaside for Java Edition with all tools" on six DVDs via
post? Java edition of Seaside is perfect way for my boss (he likes
core JSP as a "well-tried"), good move. Thanks again.

pf

On 1.4.2008, at 7:03, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> We are thrilled to announce Seaside for Java. After the successful
> J2EE context refactoring, we proceeded with the next logical step and
> moved the whole code-base to Java.
>
> For downloads and details about the migration process see:
>
>    http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside4j
>
> Have fun,
> Seaside Release Team
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] Seaside for Java

stephane ducasse
Finally.... a lean solution for dynamic web development.
May be you have
        Java oneWayBecome: Smalltalk primitive :)

Stef

On Apr 1, 2008, at 7:03 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> We are thrilled to announce Seaside for Java. After the successful
> J2EE context refactoring, we proceeded with the next logical step and
> moved the whole code-base to Java.
>
> For downloads and details about the migration process see:
>
>    http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside4j
>
> Have fun,
> Seaside Release Team
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] Seaside for Java

Martial Boniou

Can we seriously hope that the GPLv3 license version may extended to 3
concurrent users? If not, where can I purchased Windows® Vista™
Aubergines Server? Can we mix aubergines with haskell curry spice?

So many question, so many possibilities...

I definitively switch to Java! ;-)

--
Martial

At Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:03:51 +0200,
Lukas Renggli wrote:

> We are thrilled to announce Seaside for Java. After the successful
> J2EE context refactoring, we proceeded with the next logical step and
> moved the whole code-base to Java.
>
> For downloads and details about the migration process see:
>
>     http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside4j
>
> Have fun,
> Seaside Release Team
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] Seaside for Java

ke.sackey@gmail.com

Hi,

Lukas Renggli wrote:

> We are thrilled to announce Seaside for Java. After the successful
> J2EE context refactoring, we proceeded with the next logical step and
> moved the whole code-base to Java.
>
> For downloads and details about the migration process see:
>
>     http://www.seaside.st/community/development/seaside4j
>
> Have fun,
> Seaside Release Team
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

I thought it was hilarious. Good work guys.

Out of all the jokes I've seen today... this is the 2nd best.
#1 still is YouTube rick-rolling the internet.

--
-------
K. Sackey

Re: [ANN] Seaside for Java

Vladimir Pogorelenko
Great news!

Thanks Lukas and release team.

I don't need anymore to look for the smalltalk job (which is big
trouble) and I can now join java company and develop with pleasure :-)