[ANN] ShoreComponents for VisualWorks

Pavel Krivanek-2
There's the new version of ShoreComponents with some new features
including VisualWorks support, full window layout, new hideable panels,
new lists etc.

See Wiki and RSS Feed at
http://www.squeaksource.com/ShoreComponents.html for more details.

Demo at seasidehosting is not currently updated.

If you will contribute to this project, please keep VW compatibility in
mind or use ShoreComponentsSqueak package with Squeak specific code and
it will be ported to the crossplatfrom package later.

-- Pavel

R: [ANN] ShoreComponents for VisualWorks

Giorgio Ferraris
Hi, Pavel,

Having a really low knowledge of squeak,can you kindly tell me what is the
supposed process for getting the shorecomponent code ready to be loaded on
VW?
I would like to generate the code and load it on the Cincom public
repository.

Thanks

Giorgio Ferraris

Re: R: [ANN] ShoreComponents for VisualWorks

Pavel Krivanek-2
Hi Giorgio,

I 've just published this bundle there...

-- Pavel