[ANN] Squeak 3.10 alpha server running for you see

[ANN] Squeak 3.10 alpha server running for you see

Edgar J. De Cleene-2
Select http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8085 (remember 09:00 to 20:00
GMT, roughly) for see one image with Kom + HttpView.

I waiting the promised automatic test logic ....Could be easier build on top
of this.

By the way, the Smalltalk copyright info seems wrong
copyright
    "The Smalltalk copyright."

    ^ 'Copyright (c) Xerox Corp. 1981, 1982 All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) Apple Computer, Inc. 1985-1996 All rights reserved.'

don't should be something like ?
copyright
    "The Smalltalk copyright."

    ^'Copyright (c) Xerox Corp. 1981, 1982 All rights reserved/
Copyright (c) Apple Computer, Inc. 1985-1996 All rights reserved/
Copyright (c)  Walt Disney Company. 1997-2001 All rights reserved/
Copyright (c) Squeakers of World. 2002 - 2006 All rights reserved/'

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re: [ANN] Squeak 3.10 alpha server running for you see and test

Edgar J. De Cleene-2
Select http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8085 (remember 09:00 to 20:00
 GMT, roughly) for see one image with Kom + HttpView.

If you are enough brave , give a try to
http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8088 and see a 10.000 km far away
running 3.10 and could do some interaction with it.

With Mac and Firefox, the refreshing is automatic, with other platform,
browser who knows.

Was set to 800*600 and have patient as my cable modem is sloooow.

Don't do dirty things , I watching you.

Feedback and complaints are welcomed

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re[2]: [ANN] Squeak 3.10 alpha server running for you see and test

Herbert König
Hello Edgar,

EJDC> Was set to 800*600 and have patient as my cable modem is sloooow.

EJDC> Don't do dirty things , I watching you.

tried to greet you in your own Squeak workspace, but Firefox (Win XP)
ate the keystrokes :-)

EJDC> Feedback and complaints are welcomed

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re: [ANN] Squeak 3.10 alpha server running for you see and test

Giovanni Corriga
Il giorno mar, 16/01/2007 alle 08.20 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene ha
scritto:

> Select http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8085 (remember 09:00 to 20:00
>  GMT, roughly) for see one image with Kom + HttpView.
>
> If you are enough brave , give a try to
> http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8088 and see a 10.000 km far away
> running 3.10 and could do some interaction with it.
>
> With Mac and Firefox, the refreshing is automatic, with other platform,
> browser who knows.
>
> Was set to 800*600 and have patient as my cable modem is sloooow.
>
> Don't do dirty things , I watching you.
>
> Feedback and complaints are welcomed

Just toyed with it a little - looks cool!

        Giovanni

El 1/16/07 12:11 PM, "Giovanni Corriga" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Just toyed with it a little - looks cool!
>
> Giovanni

Yes, when whois said Italy I think was you.

I think whit all help we could have some "community image" running in better
machine/ bandwidth.

And with some security check / password scheme the image could be remote
drived, class and methods adds, etc.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re: [ANN] Squeak 3.10 alpha server running for you see and test

Blake-5
>> Feedback and complaints are welcomed

It's very slow. Are you actually passing the clicks through to a live
Squeak image and then passing the updated image to the web?