[ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

[ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Damien Cassou-3
Squeak-dev image is an image made for squeak developers.
Squeak-web image is an image made for squeak web developers based on
the Squeak-dev image.

More information is available at: http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html

I've updated all images. These new versions are mostly bug fixes. They
will be integrated into the Squeak DVD so please test them and report
bugs as soon as possible.

Contained packages:
------------------------

This image contains the following packages:

AST version 147
AutomaticMethodCategorizer version 0.24
AutomaticMethodCategorizerServices version 0.2
ClassSelectorSets version 1
DynamicProtocols version 0.53
eCompletion version 0.88
eCompletion-Traits version 0.1
eCompletionOmniBrowser version 0.2
Installer version 1.0.130
OmniBrowser version 0.382
OmniBrowser-Full version 0.24
OmniBrowser-Morphic version 0.28
OmniBrowser-Refactory version 0.30
OmniBrowser-Standard version 0.282
OmniBrowser-SUnitIntegration version 0.5
OmniBrowser-TraitsIntegration version 0.1
Refactoring Engine version 37
RoelTyper version 0.60
ScriptManager version 0.6
Shout version 3.15-tween.70
ShoutWorkspace version 1-tween.1
SmaCC runtime version 13
Squeak dev packages version 0.13
SUnit version 0.33
Universes version 32
Universes OmniBrowser version 0.32
YAXO version 9

Updating the image:
-------------------------

You are not obliged to download a new image if you don't want. You can
always update your image.

To upgrade your already existing squeak-dev image:

1) World menu->open...->Package Universe Browser
2) Update list from network
3) Select all upgrades
4) Install selection
5) Execute: 'DEVImageCreator default install' (all windows will be closed)

Prepared packages:
--------------------------

There are a lot of packages prepared for you in this image. They are
not loaded in the image, but they can be easily.

- Open Package Universe Browser (world->open...->Package Universe Browser).
- Click on "Update list from network"
- Wait a few seconds
- Select your packages
- Install them

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Damien Cassou-3
I was not clear enough. I've updated the 4 images:

- squeak-dev based on 3.9
- squeak-dev beta based on 3.10
- squeak-web based on 3.9
- squeak-web beta based on 3.10

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Conrad Taylor
Hi, I have attempted to update my current dev and received the following errors:

1)  Error:  can't find EOCD position

2)  MessageNotUnderstood:  UndefinedObject

BTW, I'm using the following:

os:  Mac OS X 10.4.10

squeak:  3.9(7067)

dev-image:  squeak-web-118

-Conrad

More information is available at: <a href="http://damien.cassou.free.fr" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html

2007/8/7, Conrad Taylor <[hidden email]>:
> Hi, I have attempted to update my current dev and received the following
> errors:

Upgrading an image most of the time fails... with a lot of different problems.

> 1)  Error:  can't find EOCD position

Please try again. If it fails again, please look down the stack trace
and tell me what is the url+package.

> 2)  MessageNotUnderstood:  UndefinedObject
>

> BTW, I'm using the following:
>

> os:  Mac OS X 10.4.10
>

> squeak:  3.9(7067)
>
> dev-image:  squeak-web-118
>
> -Conrad
>

> On 8/7/07, Damien Cassou < [hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Squeak-dev image is an image made for squeak developers.
> > Squeak-web image is an image made for squeak web developers based on
> > the Squeak-dev image.
> >
> > More information is available at:
> http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html
> >
> > I've updated all images. These new versions are mostly bug fixes. They
> > will be integrated into the Squeak DVD so please test them and report
> > bugs as soon as possible.
> >
> > Contained packages:
> > ------------------------
> >
> > This image contains the following packages:
> >
> > AST version 147
> > AutomaticMethodCategorizer version 0.24
> > AutomaticMethodCategorizerServices version 0.2
> > ClassSelectorSets version 1
> > DynamicProtocols version 0.53
> > eCompletion version 0.88
> > eCompletion-Traits version 0.1
> > eCompletionOmniBrowser version 0.2
> > Installer version 1.0.130
> > OmniBrowser version 0.382
> > OmniBrowser-Full version 0.24
> > OmniBrowser-Morphic version 0.28
> > OmniBrowser-Refactory version 0.30
> > OmniBrowser-Standard version 0.282
> > OmniBrowser-SUnitIntegration version 0.5
> > OmniBrowser-TraitsIntegration version 0.1
> > Refactoring Engine version 37
> > RoelTyper version 0.60
> > ScriptManager version 0.6
> > Shout version 3.15-tween.70
> > ShoutWorkspace version 1-tween.1
> > SmaCC runtime version 13
> > Squeak dev packages version 0.13
> > SUnit version 0.33
> > Universes version 32
> > Universes OmniBrowser version 0.32
> > YAXO version 9
> >
> > Updating the image:
> > -------------------------
> >
> > You are not obliged to download a new image if you don't want. You can
> > always update your image.
> >
> > To upgrade your already existing squeak-dev image:
> >
> > 1) World menu->open...->Package Universe Browser
> > 2) Update list from network
> > 3) Select all upgrades
> > 4) Install selection
> > 5) Execute: 'DEVImageCreator default install' (all windows will be closed)
> >

> > Prepared packages:
> > --------------------------
> >
> > There are a lot of packages prepared for you in this image. They are
> > not loaded in the image, but they can be easily.
> >
> > - Open Package Universe Browser (world->open...->Package Universe
> Browser).
> > - Click on "Update list from network"
> > - Wait a few seconds
> > - Select your packages
> > - Install them
> >

> > --
> > Damien Cassou

Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Conrad Taylor
Hey Damien, I simply got the new dev image an updated that to include the other extras that I was using before.  Now, it's working as expected.

-Conrad

On 8/8/07, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> > 1) World menu->open...->Package Universe Browser
> > 2) Update list from network
> > 3) Select all upgrades
> > 4) Install selection
> > 5) Execute: 'DEVImageCreator default install' (all windows will be closed)
> >

> > Prepared packages:
> > --------------------------
> >
> > There are a lot of packages prepared for you in this image. They are
> > not loaded in the image, but they can be easily.
> >
> > - Open Package Universe Browser (world->open...->Package Universe
> Browser).
> > - Click on "Update list from network"
> > - Wait a few seconds
> > - Select your packages
> > - Install them
> >

> > --
> > Damien Cassou

Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Hi, I was wondering, how does one get the correct context menus when doing a right-click on a class as well as a right-click in the method category?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad

2007/8/9, Conrad Taylor <[hidden email]>:
> Hi, I was wondering, how does one get the correct context menus when doing a
> right-click on a class as well as a right-click in the method category?

I do not understand your question Conrad. If you have a problem with
mouse buttons (context menu on middle click instead of right click),
you can change the preference #swapMouseButtons  in the Preference
Browser.

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Conrad Taylor
Hi Damien, it's not an issue with the mouse buttons but an issue with what shows up when I click it.  For example, compare creating a method category in a clean image vs dev-image.  Also, you can perform the same exercise by adding the accessors for an instance.  I'm guessing this is by design and it would be nice if there was consistency in the naming of the selectable items within a browser from clean to dev image.  I'm OK with adding new stuff to the menu that comes up but changing the names of existing items becomes confusing.  BTW, I was using the System Browser but now I have switched to the Refactoring Browser for now.

-Conrad

On 8/9/07, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
2007/8/9, Conrad Taylor <[hidden email]>:
> Hi, I was wondering, how does one get the correct context menus when doing a
> right-click on a class as well as a right-click in the method category?

I do not understand your question Conrad. If you have a problem with
mouse buttons (context menu on middle click instead of right click),
you can change the preference #swapMouseButtons  in the Preference
Browser.

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Damien Cassou-3
2007/8/9, Conrad Taylor <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Damien, it's not an issue with the mouse buttons but an issue with what
> shows up when I click it.  For example, compare creating a method category
> in a clean image vs dev-image.  Also, you can perform the same exercise by
> adding the accessors for an instance.  I'm guessing this is by design and it
> would be nice if there was consistency in the naming of the selectable items
> within a browser from clean to dev image.  I'm OK with adding new stuff to
> the menu that comes up but changing the names of existing items becomes
> confusing.  BTW, I was using the System Browser but now I have switched to
> the Refactoring Browser for now.

Hi Conrad,

I guess you are using two different browsers. Try to always use
"open...->Image Browser" which is the OmniBrowser based brower.

I know we all need some cleaning here.

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Conrad Taylor
Hi Damien, I enjoyed working with the default browser (i.e. open...->Image Browser ) until I started using the dev image.  Now, Refactoring Browser (RB) is the one that I prefer to use.  Why are they're so many browsers?  It would be GREAT if there was just one really good one on Squeak that was also intuitive and this seems to be the case with a clean image.

-Conrad

2007/8/11, Conrad Taylor <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Damien, I enjoyed working with the default browser (i.e. open...->Image
> Browser ) until I started using the dev image.  Now, Refactoring Browser
> (RB) is the one that I prefer to use.

Why do you prefer working with RB? All refactorings are in the OmniBrowser now.

> Why are they're so many browsers?  It

This is because the base image already includes different browsers.

> would be GREAT if there was just one really good one on Squeak that was also
> intuitive and this seems to be the case with a clean image.

The base image does not have the refactorings, the SUnit features, the
Trait features... Moreover, it's hardly enhanceable. That's why
OmniBrowser has been created.

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Conrad Taylor
On 8/11/07, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
2007/8/11, Conrad Taylor <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Damien, I enjoyed working with the default browser (i.e. open...->Image
> Browser ) until I started using the dev image.  Now, Refactoring Browser
> (RB) is the one that I prefer to use.

Why do you prefer working with RB? All refactorings are in the OmniBrowser now.

It appears to faster than the OmniBrowser.  I see a noticeable lag from initiating an action to seeing the results of that action.  Next, it has better clarity in regards to the menu selections.  For example,

RB:  "Create accessors for instance varibales"

OB:  "accessors for instvar"

The RB provides an easier to understand menu in this regard.  On the other hand, it's not clear what it does until you play with it.  For example, when I see "accessors for instvar", I'm thinking that it would simply return a list of the accessors for the selected instance variable.  Should creating and accessing mean the same thing in this context?  In short, please spell out the menu item entries instead of using these abbreviations and be clear as to what it does with its name.

> Why are they're so many browsers?  It

This is because the base image already includes different browsers.

> would be GREAT if there was just one really good one on Squeak that was also
> intuitive and this seems to be the case with a clean image.

The base image does not have the refactorings, the SUnit features, the
Trait features... Moreover, it's hardly enhanceable. That's why
OmniBrowser has been created.

Damien, I'll work with the OB but I'll be refactoring the names of the menu items especially the one:

"undo a CreateAccessorsForVariableRefacoring"

--
Damien Cassou

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Lukas Renggli
> It appears to faster than the OmniBrowser.  I see a noticeable lag from
> initiating an action to seeing the results of that action.  Next, it has
> better clarity in regards to the menu selections.  For example,
>
> RB:  "Create accessors for instance varibales"
>
> OB:  "accessors for instvar"
>
> The RB provides an easier to understand menu in this regard.  On the other
> hand, it's not clear what it does until you play with it.  For example, when
> I see "accessors for instvar", I'm thinking that it would simply return a
> list of the accessors for the selected instance variable.  Should creating
> and accessing mean the same thing in this context?  In short, please spell
> out the menu item entries instead of using these abbreviations and be clear
> as to what it does with its name.

This is me that created this package. I like to have the menus as
short as possible, preferably just one word. And since listing the
accessors for a selected instance variable is no refactoring, I argue
that it is quite clear what it is supposed to do.

Now what I agree is that this huge flat list of menu items in OB is
not really user-friendly. It would be better to have refactorings
grouped into sub-menus so that it becomes more clear what they do. For
example:

      instance variable refactorings -> create accessors

Unfortunately OB doen't support sub-menus without hacks yet.

> > > Why are they're so many browsers?  It
> >

> > This is because the base image already includes different browsers.

No, this is because everybody prefers a different browser. I think OB
would be the best match for everybody (and to go into the base-image),
because it can be easily tweaked to your exact needs. Except for the
StarBrowser, I don't know of any other browsers that is that adaptive.

> Damien, I'll work with the OB but I'll be refactoring the names of the menu
> items especially the one:
>
> "undo a
> CreateAccessorsForVariableRefacoring"

That's the refactoring engine, that does not provide a label for menu
items. The old RB browser does not even provide the possibility to
undo/redo a refactoring, something I consider to be very important.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Conrad Taylor
Hi Lukas, I will need to present this information to a company.  I'm OK with using short words but instvar isn't a word as defined in the dictionary.  Also, it's not clear as to the intentions to someone that hasn't experienced a Smalltalk environment.  These are the people that I will need to explain why things are the way they are and the information that you have provided willl allow me to navigate through my presentation a little easier.  Furthermore, I like the idea of having to have refactorings grouped into sub-menus.  In short, I'm trying to present this information to peoples that are stuck in the stone age.

-Conrad

On 8/12/07, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It appears to faster than the OmniBrowser.  I see a noticeable lag from

> initiating an action to seeing the results of that action.  Next, it has
> better clarity in regards to the menu selections.  For example,
>
> RB:  "Create accessors for instance varibales"
>
> OB:  "accessors for instvar"
>
> The RB provides an easier to understand menu in this regard.  On the other
> hand, it's not clear what it does until you play with it.  For example, when
> I see "accessors for instvar", I'm thinking that it would simply return a
> list of the accessors for the selected instance variable.  Should creating
> and accessing mean the same thing in this context?  In short, please spell
> out the menu item entries instead of using these abbreviations and be clear
> as to what it does with its name.

This is me that created this package. I like to have the menus as
short as possible, preferably just one word. And since listing the
accessors for a selected instance variable is no refactoring, I argue
that it is quite clear what it is supposed to do.

Now what I agree is that this huge flat list of menu items in OB is
not really user-friendly. It would be better to have refactorings
grouped into sub-menus so that it becomes more clear what they do. For
example:

      instance variable refactorings -> create accessors

Unfortunately OB doen't support sub-menus without hacks yet.

> > > Why are they're so many browsers?  It
> >

> > This is because the base image already includes different browsers.

No, this is because everybody prefers a different browser. I think OB
would be the best match for everybody (and to go into the base-image),
because it can be easily tweaked to your exact needs. Except for the
StarBrowser, I don't know of any other browsers that is that adaptive.

> Damien, I'll work with the OB but I'll be refactoring the names of the menu
> items especially the one:
>
> "undo a
> CreateAccessorsForVariableRefacoring"

That's the refactoring engine, that does not provide a label for menu
items. The old RB browser does not even provide the possibility to
undo/redo a refactoring, something I consider to be very important.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Lukas Renggli
I understand your position. If you are interested, please join the
ob-dev mailing-list, so that we can improve the tools together.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Lukas Renggli
> Hey Lukas, thanks for understanding my position and I think that Smalltalk
> has the best development environment out there.  Thus, I would like to make
> it better for people from the PHP and Java camps here at work.  Anyway,
> where does one go to join the list ob-dev?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Alexander Lazarevic'
I downloaded sq3.10-7137web07.08.1 and did an update via the universe
browser. Navigating to
http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous and the "Drag &
Drop" Tab I get a MNU. (see attached stack trace).

What am I missing?

Alex

Damien Cassou schrieb:

> Squeak-dev image is an image made for squeak developers.
> Squeak-web image is an image made for squeak web developers based on
> the Squeak-dev image.
>
> More information is available at: http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev.html
>
> I've updated all images. These new versions are mostly bug fixes. They
> will be integrated into the Squeak DVD so please test them and report
> bugs as soon as possible.
>
> Contained packages:
> ------------------------
>
> This image contains the following packages:
>
> AST version 147
> AutomaticMethodCategorizer version 0.24
> AutomaticMethodCategorizerServices version 0.2
> ClassSelectorSets version 1
> DynamicProtocols version 0.53
> eCompletion version 0.88
> eCompletion-Traits version 0.1
> eCompletionOmniBrowser version 0.2
> Installer version 1.0.130
> OmniBrowser version 0.382
> OmniBrowser-Full version 0.24
> OmniBrowser-Morphic version 0.28
> OmniBrowser-Refactory version 0.30
> OmniBrowser-Standard version 0.282
> OmniBrowser-SUnitIntegration version 0.5
> OmniBrowser-TraitsIntegration version 0.1
> Refactoring Engine version 37
> RoelTyper version 0.60
> ScriptManager version 0.6
> Shout version 3.15-tween.70
> ShoutWorkspace version 1-tween.1
> SmaCC runtime version 13
> Squeak dev packages version 0.13
> SUnit version 0.33
> Universes version 32
> Universes OmniBrowser version 0.32
> YAXO version 9
>
> Updating the image:
> -------------------------
>
> You are not obliged to download a new image if you don't want. You can
> always update your image.
>
> To upgrade your already existing squeak-dev image:
>
> 1) World menu->open...->Package Universe Browser
> 2) Update list from network
> 3) Select all upgrades
> 4) Install selection
> 5) Execute: 'DEVImageCreator default install' (all windows will be closed)
>

> Prepared packages:
> --------------------------
>
> There are a lot of packages prepared for you in this image. They are
> not loaded in the image, but they can be easily.
>
> - Open Package Universe Browser (world->open...->Package Universe Browser).
> - Click on "Update list from network"
> - Wait a few seconds
> - Select your packages
> - Install them

  Seaside Walkback

    MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>default

Debug
<http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?1&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv> Proceed
<http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?2&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>

      Possible Causes

    * the receiver of the message is nil
    * a class extension hasn't been loaded correctly
    * you sent the wrong message

      Stack Trace

   1.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?3&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #default
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?4&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          nil
      aMessage
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?5&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          default

   2.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?6&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          SUDragDropTest>>inventory
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?7&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest

   3.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?8&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUDragDropTest>>renderInventoryOn: {[self inventory
          allItems do: [:each | html span passenge...etc...
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?9&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest
      html
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?10&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      each
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?11&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          nil

   4.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?12&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          BlockContext>>renderOn:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?13&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUDragDropTest>>renderInventoryOn: {[self inventory
          allItems do: [:each | html span passenge...etc...
      aRenderer
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?14&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas

   5.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?15&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with: {[self before. anObject
          renderOn: canvas. self after]}
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?16&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WADivTag
      anObject
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?17&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUDragDropTest>>renderInventoryOn: {[self inventory
          allItems do: [:each | html span passenge...etc...

   6.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?18&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          BlockContext>>renderOn:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?19&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with: {[self before. anObject
          renderOn: canvas. self after]}
      aRenderer
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?20&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas

   7.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?21&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          WARenderCanvas(WACanvas)>>nest:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?22&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      aBlock
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?23&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with: {[self before. anObject
          renderOn: canvas. self after]}

   8.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?24&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          WADivTag(WABrush)>>with:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?25&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WADivTag
      aBlock
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?26&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with: {[self before. anObject
          renderOn: canvas. self after]}

   9.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?27&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?28&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WADivTag
      anObject
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?29&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUDragDropTest>>renderInventoryOn: {[self inventory
          allItems do: [:each | html span passenge...etc...

  10.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?30&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          SUDragDropTest>>renderInventoryOn:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?31&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest
      html
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?32&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      each
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?33&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          nil

  11.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?34&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          SUDragDropTest>>renderContentOn:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?35&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest
      html
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?36&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas

  12.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?37&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          SUDragDropTest(WAPresenter)>>renderWithContext:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?38&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest
      aRenderingContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?39&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderingContext
      html
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?40&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      callbacks
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?41&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WACallbackRegistry

  13.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?42&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUDragDropTest(WAComponent)>>renderOn: {[:each | each
          renderWithContext: aRenderer context]}
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?43&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest
      aRenderer
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?44&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      each
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?45&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest

  14.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?46&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          SUDragDropTest(WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?47&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest
      aBlock
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?48&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUDragDropTest(WAComponent)>>renderOn: {[:each | each
          renderWithContext: aRenderer context]}

  15.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?49&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          SUDragDropTest(WAComponent)>>renderOn:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?50&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest
      aRenderer
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?51&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      each
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?52&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest

  16.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?53&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          WARenderCanvas(WACanvas)>>render:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?54&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      anObject
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?55&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUDragDropTest

  17.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?56&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUAllTests>>renderChildrenOn: {[:each | html heading:
          each key. html paragraph; render: each...etc...
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?57&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUAllTests
      html
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?58&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      each
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?59&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          'Drag & Drop'->a SUDragDropTest

  18.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?60&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?61&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          {'Drag & Drop'->a SUDragDropTest . 'Sortable'->a
          SUSortableTest . 'Tree'->a SUTreeTest}
      aBlock
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?62&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUAllTests>>renderChildrenOn: {[:each | html heading:
          each key. html paragraph; render: each...etc...
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?63&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          1
      indexLimiT
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?64&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          3

  19.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?65&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUAllTests>>renderChildrenOn: {[selected do: [:each |
          html heading: each key. html pa...etc...
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?66&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a SUAllTests
      html
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?67&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      each
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?68&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          'Drag & Drop'->a SUDragDropTest

  20.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?69&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          BlockContext>>renderOn:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?70&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUAllTests>>renderChildrenOn: {[selected do: [:each |
          html heading: each key. html pa...etc...
      aRenderer
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?71&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas

  21.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?72&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with: {[self before. anObject
          renderOn: canvas. self after]}
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?73&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WADivTag
      anObject
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?74&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in SUAllTests>>renderChildrenOn: {[selected do: [:each |
          html heading: each key. html pa...etc...

  22.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?75&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          BlockContext>>renderOn:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?76&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with: {[self before. anObject
          renderOn: canvas. self after]}
      aRenderer
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?77&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas

  23.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?78&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          WARenderCanvas(WACanvas)>>nest:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?79&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WARenderCanvas
      aBlock
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?80&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with: {[self before. anObject
          renderOn: canvas. self after]}

  24.

      thisContext
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?81&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          WADivTag(WABrush)>>with:
      self
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?82&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          a WADivTag
      aBlock
      <http://192.168.1.101:8080/seaside/tests/scriptaculous?83&_k=wcHFuNVE&_s=zrawwXYCHaTkWhhv>
          [] in WADivTag(WATagBrush)>>with: {[self before. anObject
          renderOn: canvas. self after]}

Re: Re: [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] Version 07.08.1

Damien Cassou-3
Hi Alexander,

fortunately, this bug has been already fixed. I've updated the
universe (please wait 10 minutes to see the new version).

Unfortunately, there is another bug with this version. I've sent a
mail to the mailing list.

Thank you for the bug report.

Damien Cassou