[ANN] Squeak trunk bundles now signed for macOS

[ANN] Squeak trunk bundles now signed for macOS

fniephaus
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that the Squeak trunk bundles are now signed for macOS.
You can find the latest build at [1]. I hope we can soon sign them for Windows as well.

The Apple signing certificate was sponsored by Squeak Deutschland e.V., the German Squeak association.

Best,
Fabio

Re: [ANN] Squeak trunk bundles now signed for macOS

David T. Lewis
On Tue, Nov 07, 2017 at 03:52:40PM +0000, Fabio Niephaus wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm glad to announce that the Squeak trunk bundles are now signed for macOS.
> You can find the latest build at [1]. I hope we can soon sign them for
> Windows as well.
>
> The Apple signing certificate was sponsored by Squeak Deutschland e.V., the
> German Squeak association.
>
> Best,
> Fabio
>
> [1] http://files.squeak.org/6.0alpha/Squeak6.0alpha-17456-32bit/