{ANN] TMM (Teapot, Mustache, Mongo) web application stack

{ANN] TMM (Teapot, Mustache, Mongo) web application stack

lpaniceres
I'm trying TMM and having some problems...
I've installed Pharo 4, TMM, and Mongo 3.07.

When I run the example I could see the web page, register my user using http://localhost:1701/register
But when I try  http://localhost:1701/login I receive "Error: Invalid response"

Any help?

Afectuosamente, Leo
PD: Soy 90% vegetariano, y 100% sin consumo de alimentos envasados o industrializados. Como es tu alimentación?

Re: [Bulk] {ANN] TMM (Teapot, Mustache, Mongo) web application stack

Yanni Chiu

On Nov 14, 2015, at 8:25 PM, Leo Paniceres <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying TMM and having some problems...
> I've installed Pharo 4, TMM, and Mongo 3.07.
>
> When I run the example I could see the web page, register my user using http://localhost:1701/register

The register link is not mapped to any code in the framework at the moment. The login template was snatched from a project which is still a work in progress. In fact, it’s on my list to do soon.

> But when I try  http://localhost:1701/login I receive "Error: Invalid response"

The login page should show you a “Sign In” page (that has the “Register” link you’re asking about above). That page also has links to login using the Zinc SSO framework to authenticate with Google, Facebook or Twitter.

You’ll need to put real values into a copy of the config-sample.json file. The values have to be gotten from the SSO provider (i.e. Google,Facebook,Twitter). This login mechanism works. The local registration is not yet implemented.