[ANN] TechTalk TODAY “Working with Spec2 and GTK" BUT TIME CHANGE TO 16h France

1 message Options

[ANN] TechTalk TODAY “Working with Spec2 and GTK" BUT TIME CHANGE TO 16h France

EstebanLM
Hi,

I will give a techtalk today around the work with Spec2 and GTK.
But because of personal reasons, I cannot give the talk 17-18h EU, instead, it will be one our earlier.

So, this is the appointment:

Pharo TechTalk

4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (UTC+01:00)

A regular chat about Pharo. Happens on Discord.

The Tech talks are open to both members and non-members!

Topic:  “Working with Spec2 and GTK”

Here is the event link:

And here is the place where the transmission will be made:

I’m sorry for the mess but fatherhood has this issues ;)

See you there!
Esteban