[ANN] TinyLogger

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

Some time ago I released the first stable version of a project of mine:
TinyLogger. I announced it on Twitter but I forgot to announce it here :)

I started this project because at some point I had an urgent need of a
simple logger and at that time beacon was broken. :( I had no time to
check from where the error came from and wait for the integration of a
PR so I did a simple logger directly in my project.

After some month/years I took some time to extract it to its own project
and document it to give an alternative logger for simple cases.

You can find information, a quick start and documentation here:

https://github.com/jecisc/TinyLogger

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: [ANN] TinyLogger

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Pretty cool!

I love the way you document your application. Very effective!

Alexandre