Quantcast

[ANN] Updated Saucers for newest Squeak images

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[ANN] Updated Saucers for newest Squeak images

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello list,

I released a new version of my space invader game Saucers! based on
Squeak 5.1 and Spur, along with the source code, at:

http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/saucers.htm



Stef


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Updated Saucers for newest Squeak images

fniephaus
Hi Stef,

Cool! May I suggest you add this to our projects section on squeak.org?

Best,
Fabio

--

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 11:34 PM Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello list,

I released a new version of my space invader game Saucers! based on
Squeak 5.1 and Spur, along with the source code, at:

http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/saucers.htm



Stef




Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Updated Saucers for newest Squeak images

Stéphane Rollandin
> Cool! May I suggest you add this to our projects section on squeak.org
> <http://squeak.org>?

Sure!

Now I cannot find my way in github... Would you be kind enough to do it
for me?

The logo is attached, and the markdown text would be I guess:

---
title:      Saucers!
img-src:    projects/saucers.png
href:       http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/saucers.htm
---
Space invaders, revisited.


Stef



saucers.png (61K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Updated Saucers for newest Squeak images

Edgar De Cleene
In reply to this post by Stéphane Rollandin

> On Mar 1, 2017, at 19:34, Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello list,
>
> I released a new version of my space invader game Saucers! based on Squeak 5.1 and Spur, along with the source code, at:
>
> http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/saucers.htm
>
>
>
> Stef
>
>


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Updated Saucers for newest Squeak images

fniephaus
In reply to this post by Stéphane Rollandin
Sorry for the delay. It's now listed on the projects page: http://squeak.org/projects/

Fabio

--

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 12:35 AM Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Cool! May I suggest you add this to our projects section on squeak.org
> <http://squeak.org>?

Sure!

Now I cannot find my way in github... Would you be kind enough to do it
for me?

The logo is attached, and the markdown text would be I guess:

---
title:      Saucers!
img-src:    projects/saucers.png
href:       http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/saucers.htm
---
Space invaders, revisited.


Stef



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Updated Saucers for newest Squeak images

Stéphane Rollandin
> Sorry for the delay. It's now listed on the projects
> page: http://squeak.org/projects/
>
> Fabio

Thanks!

Stef


Loading...