[ANN] VM stable promoted to 334be97 (from 09/05/2018)

1 message Options

[ANN] VM stable promoted to 334be97 (from 09/05/2018)

EstebanLM
Hi,

So, I just give it another try to stable VM.
Everything seems to be working fine but I’m waiting any report that may cancel this move (I hope there are not, but who knows).

this should fix a lot of bugs from older stable version, but I do not have a list of them, you will have to trust me :)

cheers!
Esteban

ps: I will wait a week or so to declare a new stable for 6.1 too