[ANN] Voyage documentation done

jfabry
Hi all,

I'm happy to say that I finished the rewrite of the documentation of Voyage meant for the Pharo for the Enterprise book. Thanks to Esteban for the original text, and Sabine and Norbert for providing info and text that I integrated in the documentation.

I hope the documentation is understandable and that it will be useful to many ;-). If you are interested/knowledgable in Voyage, please have a look at the text. All comments, corrections, and additions are very welcome! Feel free to send me a mail !!

The source files are available from github https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoForTheEnterprise-english and a up-to-date .pdf will be available after the Inria build server https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PharoForTheEnterprise/ does its thing (I have no control over that).

Now … it's time to attack the text on Spec ;-)

---> Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org <---

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

Re: [ANN] Voyage documentation done

EstebanLM
thanks Johan!