[ANN] We have our winners!

horrido

Time to play this up for all the PR value I can muster.

Richard

R: [ANN] We have our winners!

Lorenzo

Hi Rich,

great work!!

My compliments!

It’s there anyone intersted in fuzzy logic and/or genetic algorithms?

If yes, please tell him to contact me.

Thank you.

Lorenzo

Time to play this up for all the PR value I can muster.

Richard

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com

Re: [ANN] We have our winners!

Richard Sargent
Administrator
Excellent!

I would love to see the finalists' thoughts on programming in Pharo and on programming the challenge.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020, 20:23 Richard Kenneth Eng <[hidden email]> wrote:

Time to play this up for all the PR value I can muster.

Richard

Re: [ANN] We have our winners!

horrido
As promised, here are the team mind submissions for the three winners...

First Prize (WCI1):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nEYm84hLGIJYtV9OGbsCkVDuASNAFjii

Second Prize (Team Dijkstra):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-RZ-uo1Dt4dIgdBCKrlbZywbcx3vPRYQ