[ANN] WikiDoc source code available to everyone who owns Dolphin Smalltalk X6 Professional

[ANN] WikiDoc source code available to everyone who owns Dolphin Smalltalk X6 Professional

David Gorisek-5
Hello all,

as already mentioned before we have finally released WikiDoc as source
code for Dolphin Smalltalk X6 professional.

The source code is available as STP project export so it will only work
with Dolphin Smalltalk X6 Professional (licensed version).

WikiDoc is an example of a web application written in Dolphin using
OmniBase. WikiDoc can be used as a CMS for building web sites or for
handling internal documentation.

WikiDoc has the following features:
-support for WikiPedia compatible markup syntax,
-WYSIWYG style HTML page editing,
-full text search support,
-hierarchical page organization,
-support for uploading images,
-ability to select uploaded images from a thumbnail gallery,
-support for uploading files,
-ability to integrate dynamic content from Smalltalk "servlets",
-...

The license, download and installation instructions are available from:

http://wiki.gorisek.com

Best regards,

David Gorisek

Re: [ANN] WikiDoc source code available to everyone who owns Dolphin Smalltalk X6 Professional

Sean M-8
> as already mentioned before we have finally released WikiDoc as source
> code for Dolphin Smalltalk X6 professional.
>
> The source code is available as STP project export so it will only work
> with Dolphin Smalltalk X6 Professional (licensed version).
>
> WikiDoc is an example of a web application written in Dolphin using
> OmniBase. WikiDoc can be used as a CMS for building web sites or for
> handling internal documentation.

David, wow, thank you for making this work "public" (atleast to those of us
licensed  Dolphin users).

Re: [ANN] WikiDoc source code available to everyone who owns Dolphin Smalltalk X6 Professional

Udo Schneider
Hi David,

just wanted to send you some issues I found in WikiDoc but your E-Mail
returned with "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender".

Is the E-Mail address still valid?

Regards,

Udo