[ANN] airflowing shut down

sebastianconcept@gmail.co
Hi guys,

TL;DR: it didn’t reached expectations so we’re shutting down and moving on into other business that are doing great.

More details in the release available here:
http://airflowing.com

Including references to the parts we’ve open-sourced

The Smalltalk community has a special place in my heart :)

Thank you guys

Re: [ANN] airflowing shut down

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 13 Feb 2016, at 13:20, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> TL;DR: it didn’t reached expectations so we’re shutting down and moving on into other business that are doing great.
>
> More details in the release available here:
> http://airflowing.com
>
> Including references to the parts we’ve open-sourced
>
> The Smalltalk community has a special place in my heart :)
>
> Thank you guys

And thank you for doing this project in the first place.

Too bad it did not work out.

Best of luck with all your future projects.

Hopefully you'll be using Pharo again in the future.

Sven