[ANN] glamour-based scripting editors

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I created a small infrastructure for building scripting editors, such as Mondrian Easel.

You can find it here GLMScriptingEditorTemplate. This offers basically three panes:
- one for the script
- one for the set of input variables
- one for the preview once you accept the script

Currently, there are two subclasses:
- GLMMondrianEasel - the classic Mondrian Easel in a new form
- GLMEditor - an editor for glamour browsers

You can use this for all sorts of tasks. For example, we can create an GLMEyeSeeEditor. Or you can use it as a testbed for other APIs you might want to use for scripting.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."

Re: [ANN] glamour-based scripting editors

Tudor Girba-2
Hi again,

FYI, I now added the two mentioned editors to the MooseEntity menu, and retired the default Mondrian Easel from the menu.

Please let me know if you encounter problems.

Cheers,
Doru

On 20 Sep 2011, at 22:16, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I created a small infrastructure for building scripting editors, such as Mondrian Easel.
>
> You can find it here GLMScriptingEditorTemplate. This offers basically three panes:
> - one for the script
> - one for the set of input variables
> - one for the preview once you accept the script
>
> Currently, there are two subclasses:
> - GLMMondrianEasel - the classic Mondrian Easel in a new form
> - GLMEditor - an editor for glamour browsers
>
> You can use this for all sorts of tasks. For example, we can create an GLMEyeSeeEditor. Or you can use it as a testbed for other APIs you might want to use for scripting.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Some battles are better lost than fought."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."