[ANN] humane assessment / moose courses

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Humane assessment is a method for making software engineering decisions. Assessing software systems to make decisions is a critical activity that needs to be approached explicitly during development. Humane assessment is made possible by the Moose analysis platform.

I am organizing a couple of courses in Bern that might be of interest to people on this list:

Humane Assessment Primer (August 17)
- This course is relevant for both managers and engineers. It covers assessment economics and the means to integrate humane assessment in the development process and in the organization
- http://www.humane-assessment.com/courses/humane-assessment-primer

Moose Apprentice (September 6-7)
- This course is relevant for engineers. This is an introductory hands-on course on using the Moose analysis platform for putting humane assessment into practice
- http://www.humane-assessment.com/courses/moose-apprentice

If you are interested in participating, please contact me directly.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: [Esug-list] [ANN] humane assessment / moose courses

HwaJong Oh
Pity! I already fixed all my travel reservations.

HwaJong Oh

2012. 7. 22., ์•„์นจ 5:46, Tudor Girba ์ž‘์„ฑ: