[ANN] new versions of Seaside30 configurations released

[ANN] new versions of Seaside30 configurations released

Dale Henrichs
ConfigurationOfPierAddOns2 version '2.0.7' released.
ConfigurationOfPier2 version '2.0.7' released.
ConfigurationOfMagritte2 version '2.0.6' released.
ConfigurationOfGrease version '1.0.1' released.
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 version '3.0.1' released.
ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer version '1.0.6' released.

Tested against:

   - GLASS 1.0-beta8.4
   - Squeak4.1
   - Pharo1.0
   - Pharo1.1.1-11414

All tests are green except on Squeak4.1 where
MAExtensionsTest>>testTimePrintOn: is failing ... the
Time>>print24:showSeconds:on: prints milliseconds in addition to
seconds, so presumably this is a minor error.

Dale

Re: [ANN] new versions of Seaside30 configurations released

Julian Fitzell-2
I'm a bit (actually quite) confused why we have a 3.0.1 release of
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 and a 1.0.1 of ConfigurationOfGrease when we
haven't released versions of the software with those numbers... What's
the rationale behind the numbering?

Julian

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> ConfigurationOfPierAddOns2 version '2.0.7' released.
> ConfigurationOfPier2 version '2.0.7' released.
> ConfigurationOfMagritte2 version '2.0.6' released.
> ConfigurationOfGrease version '1.0.1' released.
> ConfigurationOfSeaside30 version '3.0.1' released.
> ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer version '1.0.6' released.
>
> Tested against:
>
>  - GLASS 1.0-beta8.4
>  - Squeak4.1
>  - Pharo1.0
>  - Pharo1.1.1-11414
>
> All tests are green except on Squeak4.1 where
> MAExtensionsTest>>testTimePrintOn: is failing ... the
> Time>>print24:showSeconds:on: prints milliseconds in addition to seconds, so
> presumably this is a minor error.
>
> Dale

Re: [ANN] new versions of Seaside30 configurations released

Dale Henrichs
When I release a new configuration it needs a unique version number. So
I'm inventing unique version numbers ... I've been doing this the whole
time and have been wondering if anyone actually cared.

I could have used 3.0.0.1 instead of 3.0.1, but I figured that the minor
release numbers correspond to bugfix releases.

Keep in mind that when I release a configuration it is after I have
tested/ported the Pharo code on Squeak and GemStone (and Pharo1.0)...
for those two platforms is not always safe to pick up the latest pharo
packages and a configuration release means that the code is known to
pass the unit tests on those three platforms ...

Dale