[ANN] one-click prototype...

Marcus Denker-3
Hi,

I did a very first one-click prototype.

        https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/23093/Pharo1.0-10440-BETAdev09.09ONECLICK.zip

This is the latest DEV, copied into the structure of the one-click of
a long time ago.

Than I added the files from these VM packages:

Windows VM: SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.4-bin
Mac     VM: Squeak 4.2.1beta1U.app.zip
Linux   VM: pharo-vm-0.15.2d-linux.zip

I edited the config for Mac to the point that it works. I am sure the
rest does not work at all.

So we can use this for iterating.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: [ANN] one-click prototype...

Stéphane Ducasse
good idea.
We should get a process to produce them

On Sep 8, 2009, at 11:16 PM, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did a very first one-click prototype.
>

> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/23093/Pharo1.0-10440-BETAdev09.09ONECLICK.zip
>
> This is the latest DEV, copied into the structure of the one-click of
> a long time ago.
>
> Than I added the files from these VM packages:
>
> Windows VM: SqueakVM-Win32-3.11.4-bin
> Mac     VM: Squeak 4.2.1beta1U.app.zip
> Linux   VM: pharo-vm-0.15.2d-linux.zip
>
> I edited the config for Mac to the point that it works. I am sure the
> rest does not work at all.
>
> So we can use this for iterating.
>
> Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker - http://marcusdenker.de
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: [ANN] one-click prototype...

Damien Cassou
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Stéphane
Ducasse<[hidden email]> wrote:
> We should get a process to produce them

IIRC Keith made Bob build OneClick images automatically.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: [ANN] one-click prototype...

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Marcus Denker<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I edited the config for Mac to the point that it works. I am sure the
> rest does not work at all.
>
> So we can use this for iterating.

The Linux script does not work. You have two solutions to make it work:

- you change the file name in Pharo.sh to be
'pharo1.0-10440-BETAdev09.09.1.image' instead of 'pharo.image'
- or you rename the image to 'pharo.image'

Thank you Marcus

On 09.09.2009, at 04:38, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Marcus Denker<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I edited the config for Mac to the point that it works. I am sure the
>> rest does not work at all.
>>
>> So we can use this for iterating.
>
> The Linux script does not work. You have two solutions to make it
> work:
>
> - you change the file name in Pharo.sh to be
> 'pharo1.0-10440-BETAdev09.09.1.image' instead of 'pharo.image'
> - or you rename the image to 'pharo.image'

I think it's best to have the image with version number. I will edit
the script.

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  --  [hidden email]
http://www.2denker.de

2denker UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Sitz Köln
Amtsgericht - Registergericht - Köln, HRB 65065
Geschäftsführer: Christian Denker und Dr. Marcus Denker

Re: [ANN] one-click prototype...

Marcus Denker-3

On 08.09.2009, at 17:16, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did a very first one-click prototype.
>

> https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/23093/Pharo1.0-10440-BETAdev09.09ONECLICK.zip

Second version: