[ANN] release new image for 20281 on gforge.

[ANN] release new image for 20281 on gforge.

Stéphane Ducasse
I just released new image for 20281 on gforge.

Re: [ANN] release new image for 20281 on gforge.

Andrey Larionov
Why so offten release? Is this updates cannot be installed standart
way? Some incompatibility?

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 19:55, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just released new image for 20281 on gforge.
>
> Stef

Re: [ANN] release new image for 20281 on gforge.

Stéphane Ducasse
take the 20268 image and press update and you will get the answer to
your question
after a long period of time. :)

So I do update for you not for me. Since I have all the intermediate
images
in general updating takes me no time but for you it can be a different
story
because this is not obvious that you get all the intermediate release
images.

Normally except for closure introduction there is no incompatibility
this is
just that normally people start to complain... Here you see that
damien did
a dev before a core because he was fed up to update :)

Stef

On Apr 18, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Andrey Larionov wrote:

> Why so offten release? Is this updates cannot be installed standart
> way? Some incompatibility?
>
> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 19:55, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I just released new image for 20281 on gforge.
>>
>> Stef

Re: [ANN] release new image for 20281 on gforge.

Andrey Larionov
Thanks for explain.

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 20:02, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> take the 20268 image and press update and you will get the answer to
> your question
> after a long period of time. :)
>
> So I do update for you not for me. Since I have all the intermediate
> images
> in general updating takes me no time but for you it can be a different
> story
> because this is not obvious that you get all the intermediate release
> images.
>
> Normally except for closure introduction there is no incompatibility
> this is
> just that normally people start to complain... Here you see that
> damien did
> a dev before a core because he was fed up to update :)
>
> Stef
>
> On Apr 18, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Andrey Larionov wrote:
>
>> Why so offten release? Is this updates cannot be installed standart
>> way? Some incompatibility?
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 19:55, Stéphane Ducasse
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> I just released new image for 20281 on gforge.
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: [ANN] release new image for 20281 on gforge.

Damien Cassou
On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> take the 20268 image and press update and you will get the answer to
> your question
> after a long period of time. :)

Yes, please continue so that we all start from the same image.

> So I do update for you not for me. Since I have all the intermediate
> images
> in general updating takes me no time but for you it can be a different
> story
> because this is not obvious that you get all the intermediate release
> images.
>
> Normally except for closure introduction there is no incompatibility
> this is
> just that normally people start to complain... Here you see that
> damien did
> a dev before a core because he was fed up to update :)

The more I buid dev images, the more people test recent fixes :-).

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: [ANN] release new image for 20281 on gforge.

Stéphane Ducasse
I know I was just buzy fixing my house and tons of other stuff.

stef