[ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

Lukas Renggli
Hi,

I put the regression tests of the script.aculo.us Seaside package online at:

     http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

I primarily use it to manually test the available features, but I
guess it is also a very good demo what can be done with Seaside.
Slowly and if time permits I will integrate more of the tests, but for
now this is it ;-)

Thanks to Thomas Fuchs (the author of script.aculo.us) letting me
reuse his style-sheets.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

Michael Roberts-2
Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I put the regression tests of the script.aculo.us Seaside package online at:
>
>      http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

Thanks for doing this, it's very impressive!

Have you thought about linking this somewhere on seaside.st?  The 'view
source' is great documentation.

Cheers,

Mike

Re: [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

Lukas Renggli
> Have you thought about linking this somewhere on seaside.st?  The 'view
> source' is great documentation.

Yes, I will do so, but first I need to fix some things.

Thanks for the feedback,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

Avi  Bryant

On Mar 12, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I put the regression tests of the script.aculo.us Seaside package
> online at:
>
>      http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st
>
> I primarily use it to manually test the available features, but I
> guess it is also a very good demo what can be done with Seaside.
> Slowly and if time permits I will integrate more of the tests, but for
> now this is it ;-)

Awesome.

Avi

Re: [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

German Arduino-2
Lukas Renggli wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I put the regression tests of the script.aculo.us Seaside package online at:
>
>      http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st
>
> I primarily use it to manually test the available features, but I
> guess it is also a very good demo what can be done with Seaside.
> Slowly and if time permits I will integrate more of the tests, but for
> now this is it ;-)
>
> Thanks to Thomas Fuchs (the author of script.aculo.us) letting me
> reuse his style-sheets.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Very illustrative!

Thanks by share.
gsa.

Re: [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

Yanni Chiu
Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I put the regression tests of the script.aculo.us Seaside package online at:
>
>      http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st
>
> I primarily use it to manually test the available features, but I
> guess it is also a very good demo what can be done with Seaside.

After seeing the demo, I realize script.aculo.us should
have been on my to-do list. This is great, maybe someone
looking at script.aculo.us, who comes across it, will put
Seaside on their to-do list!

Re: [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

Yann Monclair-2
Lukas Renggli a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I put the regression tests of the script.aculo.us Seaside package online at:
>
>      http://scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st
>
> I primarily use it to manually test the available features, but I
> guess it is also a very good demo what can be done with Seaside.
> Slowly and if time permits I will integrate more of the tests, but for
> now this is it ;-)
>
> Thanks to Thomas Fuchs (the author of script.aculo.us) letting me
> reuse his style-sheets.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Cool stuff :)

This gives me even more motivation to really get serious on
learning/using  Seaside

Yann

--
Yann Monclair -- Email: [hidden email]
2, rue Camille Claudel -- Phone: +33 298 979323

Re: [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

cbeler
Lukas Renggli a écrit :

>>Have you thought about linking this somewhere on seaside.st?  The 'view
>>source' is great documentation.

It really shows the elegance of seaside and is really useful to to show
how to insert live stuff    I've nearly convinced my neighbor to give up
with PHP and try seaside :)

>Yes, I will do so, but first I need to fix some things.

I wonder you sleep Lukas :)

Just a remark with the iframe stuff...

Is it something that can be use on all browser ?

In firefox, text area is not appearing well   (see picture here:
http://cdrick.seasidehosting.st/seaside/pier/picture )

Anyway, it's excellent :)

see you

cédrick

Re: [ANN] scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st

stephane ducasse
cedrick

> It really shows the elegance of seaside and is really useful to to
> show how to insert live stuff    I've nearly convinced my neighbor
> to give up with PHP and try seaside :)

Tell him not to use seaside...if he is not convinced he will never be
so let him fight with strings..... and restart its server.

Pass him my message. I still do not understand that he did not look
at it seriously
since I visited you.