[ANN] threaded heartbeat VMs added to zeroconf

[ANN] threaded heartbeat VMs added to zeroconf

EstebanLM
Hello,

Following recent talks, I added threaded heartbeats VMs to zeroconf.
Is weird because is not anymore “zero” conf: you need to configure the machine to accept this VM… but well, this is like that :P

The links to use are this:

(they are listed at http://get.pharo.org, as usual)

cheers,
Esteban

Re: [ANN] threaded heartbeat VMs added to zeroconf

Thierry Goubier
Thanks Esteban!

(well, on Linux, the 32 bits VM were not zero-conf either, far from it)

Thierry

Le 13/03/2017 à 18:38, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Following recent talks, I added threaded heartbeats VMs to zeroconf.
> Is weird because is not anymore “zero” conf: you need to configure the
> machine to accept this VM… but well, this is like that :P
>
> The links to use are this:
>
> http://get.pharo.org/vmT60
> http://get.pharo.org/vmTLatest60
> http://get.pharo.org/alpha+vmT
> http://get.pharo.org/alpha+vmTLatest
> http://get.pharo.org/60+vmTLatest
>
> (they are listed at http://get.pharo.org, as usual)
>
> cheers,
> Esteban

Re: [ANN] threaded heartbeat VMs added to zeroconf

Esteban A. Maringolo
Can you explain what a Threaded Heartbeat VM is?
I can do some inference based on the name, but I'll probably be wrong.

Regards!
Esteban A. Maringolo

> Hello,
>
> Following recent talks, I added threaded heartbeats VMs to zeroconf.
> Is weird because is not anymore “zero” conf: you need to configure the
> machine to accept this VM… but well, this is like that :P
>
> The links to use are this:
>
> http://get.pharo.org/vmT60
> http://get.pharo.org/vmTLatest60
> http://get.pharo.org/alpha+vmT
> http://get.pharo.org/alpha+vmTLatest
> http://get.pharo.org/60+vmTLatest
>
> (they are listed at http://get.pharo.org, as usual)
>
> cheers,
> Esteban

Re: [ANN] threaded heartbeat VMs added to zeroconf

Ben Coman
Good discussion here...

cheers -ben