[ANNOUNCE] SciSmalltalk v0.12

1 message Options

[ANNOUNCE] SciSmalltalk v0.12

SergeStinckwich
Dear all,

we are to happy to announce SciSmalltalk v0.12

SciSmalltalk is a new Smalltalk project, similar to existing
scientific libraries like NumPy, SciPy for Python or SciRuby for Ruby.
SciSmalltalk already provide the following basic functionalities:

- complex and quaternions extensions,
- random number generators,
- fuzzy algorithms,
- LAPACK linear algebra package,
- Didier Besset's numerical methods,
- Ordinary Differential Equation (ODE) Solver).

Everything is available here: https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk
All the code is available under the MIT licence.

We have more than 424 green unit tests and we run a CI job here:
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/SciSmalltalk/

This version should work on Pharo 2.0/3.0/4.0 and also Squeak 4.5 (to
be confirmed).

Thank you all !

Regards,
--