ANSI binary selector parsing "hack"

1 message Options

ANSI binary selector parsing "hack"

Richard Sargent (again)
I have attached the EsScanner>>#nextToken method modified to support ANSI binary selectors (more than two characters). (I was trying to import some Pharo code, and it became necessary.)

Anyone is welcome to use it, but naturally at their own risk. I hope Instantiations will incorporate this change, or something like it, into the product.

Enjoy!

EsScanner_nextToken.zip (1K) Download Attachment