AW: Re: [squeak-dev] The Pi Podcast #4 – Tim Rowledge (Scratch) |

1 message Options

AW: Re: [squeak-dev] The Pi Podcast #4 – Tim Rowledge (Scratch) |

Herbert König
I use gpio via the file interface from Squeak without sudo. Just put Your user into the group gpio.

Herbert phone.

Von: Ben Coman
Datum:03.10.2015 16:00 (GMT+01:00)
An: The general-purpose Squeak developers list
Betreff: Re: [squeak-dev] The Pi Podcast #4 – Tim Rowledge (Scratch) |

Interesting that the prelude chat indicates that with Debian Jessie
Raspbian, GPIO can be used without root privilege.  Search turns up
some info only for Python.  I presume this helps GPIO from Squeak
also?
cheers -ben