AWS libraries

NorbertHartl
What libraries exist these days for amazon services? I may need a library for SNS service so is there anybody working on it?

thanks,

Norbert

Re: AWS libraries

EstebanLM
I know about this:

Esteban

Norbert

Re: AWS libraries

Jan van de Sandt
Hi,

The Cloudfork code is available on SmalltalkHub: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~JanVanDeSandt/Cloudfork

I'm afraid the code is a bit outdated by now. I have not used in the last three years. It has support for S3, SQS and SimpleDB.

Jan.