Aare questions

12

Re: Aare questions

cedreek

> Ok so we redid everything in parallel. Too bad anyway I will continue
> and my changes are in my clone.

Ok. At least we converge :)  I thought I explained it in the book.

> I will update the booklet once I get it.

Cool. I’ll join soon.

Cheers,

Cédrick

Side note: I like to extract class comment from pillar. First loading the workflow package :

[[[eval=true
    (Smalltalk hasClassNamed:  'WfWorkflow') ifFalse: [    "should save not to load again >> update"
        Metacello new
  baseline: #Workflow;
  repository: 'github://Netstyle/Workflow:master/src';
  load.
    SmalltalkImage current saveSession]
]]]

Then:

[[[eval=true
    stream
                nextPutAll: '__WfManagedObject comment:__ ' ;
        nextPutAll: WfManagedObject comment; cr;
                lf.
]]]

Fun :)
12