About Deprecated13

1 message Options

About Deprecated13

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

Lukas mentions that MenuIcons is gone without notice in 1.4. This is not really true :)
It was in the deprecated13 package. Now this package which contains a lot of old old old
code does not really load well in 1.4. I fileouted MenuIcons but this is not really a solution.

Now since some parts of the system are really ugly, we cannot really spend time making that
deprecated13 is fully working loading, but at least we could make sure that we can load it without
problem. But for that it requires effort and probably the results may be a list of empty classes.

So does it help you if we have that?
So far having MenuIcons is working but this is ad-hoc now an automated solution does not work.

Stef