About FAMIX 30

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

as part of a project here we should have a deliverable on source code meta model :)
and I would like to just create a document that could replace the old Famix1.1. document
which would cover the nice FAMIX3.0 and some of the subtle aspects of Java extraction.
I hope that we will be able to generate part of the document :)
If you are interested to join or give feedback just say it.
We will start after the ICSM deadline.

Re: About FAMIX 30

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Definitely something important to do. In the meantime, me and Simon added more comments.

Another idea would be to also create a Pier plugin for displaying the info.

Cheers,
Doru

On 13 Apr 2011, at 08:48, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> as part of a project here we should have a deliverable on source code meta model :)
> and I would like to just create a document that could replace the old Famix1.1. document
> which would cover the nice FAMIX3.0 and some of the subtle aspects of Java extraction.
> I hope that we will be able to generate part of the document :)
> If you are interested to join or give feedback just say it.
> We will start after the ICSM deadline.
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: About FAMIX 30

Stéphane Ducasse
excellent!
For the pier plugin I do not have the know how and I would like to write also what is not written in the comments :)
reason for extracting something in a way and not another if we can.

It will also help usman for the C# extraction.