About Pharo sprint

Igor Stasenko
It is easy to tell, when it happens..

because my inbox is flooded with tons of messages :)

And that's great :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: About Pharo sprint

Stéphane Ducasse
> It is easy to tell, when it happens..
>
> because my inbox is flooded with tons of messages :)
>
> And that's great :)

Yes it was cool to see you and henrik pair programming.
and people were really committed.
        Ocean people were really into let us make progress.
        Glamour debugger, yeah I want a model too.

> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: About Pharo sprint

Igor Stasenko
On 13 March 2011 09:41, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> It is easy to tell, when it happens..
>>
>> because my inbox is flooded with tons of messages :)
>>
>> And that's great :)
>
> Yes it was cool to see you and henrik pair programming.
> and people were really committed.

Hehe.. yes. We left lab at 10. :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: About Pharo sprint

Stéphane Ducasse

On Mar 13, 2011, at 10:52 AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 13 March 2011 09:41, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> It is easy to tell, when it happens..
>>>
>>> because my inbox is flooded with tons of messages :)
>>>
>>> And that's great :)
>>
>> Yes it was cool to see you and henrik pair programming.
>> and people were really committed.
>
> Hehe.. yes. We left lab at 10. :)

and all the cookies were in my office :)