About ScriptManager [ WAS] How do I save the contents of a Workspace?

1 message Options

About ScriptManager [ WAS] How do I save the contents of a Workspace?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi: I didn't know ScriptManager, but seems to be very cool. I remember having something VERYYYY similar in VAST. However, in this case it was cooler becuase it was stored in the "user slot" of ENVY. So, it doesn't matter which image to take you always have it there. But here I can export it to a file...so it is cool.

I think that with a bit of work and test, we can include it in future Dev images. What do you think ?

Torsten: I would be cool to fix the underscore assignments on it. I also found a little bug:

- Choose a folder, put export, and then cancel. You will have a DNU beep. You already pointed that here: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=410
So....you can just change it to Beeper beep :)

Cheers

Mariano