About Smalltalkhub

Nicolas Petton
Hi guys,

I'm just back from 2 weeks offline, and I just saw that SmalltalkHub has
some issues. I just restarted everything as packets were dropped, and
I'll have a deeper look tomorrow to see why it's behaving that
strangely.

Cheers,
Nico

Re: About Smalltalkhub

Max Leske
Yay! Nico’s back! :D

On 06.08.2014, at 17:38, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm just back from 2 weeks offline, and I just saw that SmalltalkHub has
> some issues. I just restarted everything as packets were dropped, and
> I'll have a deeper look tomorrow to see why it's behaving that
> strangely.
>
> Cheers,
> Nico

Re: About Smalltalkhub