About StyledTextEditor in 4.1

Hannes Hirzel
Hello Bernhard

I follow the instructions for installation on

     https://github.com/bpieber/Cuis-StyledTextEditor

and I realize that it does no longer work in 4.1.

For example
     StyledTextInstaller install

calls
     STETheme beCurrent.

where the class/globarl STETheme  is no longer there.

Do I need to install something else before following the instructions in

https://github.com/bpieber/Cuis-StyledTextEditor/blob/master/README.md ?

Or do I have to wait for an update for STE for Cuis 4.1?

Kind regards

Hannes Hirzel

Re: About StyledTextEditor in 4.1

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

I still need to finish the update of STE for Cuis 4.1. BTW, this is
documented in
https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis/blob/master/ListOfCuisPackages.md .

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich