About TextMorph (Squeak) ---> ? (Cuis)

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

TextMorph is a subclass of RectangleMorph in Squeak

In Cuis we have a
   TextModelMorph

within the following class hierarchy (Cuis)

TextModelMorph allSuperclasses
     an OrderedCollection(PluggableScrollPane PluggableMorph
BorderedRectMorph RectangleLikeMorph Morph Object ProtoObject)

Is TextModelMorph the right class to take to port TextMorph from Squeak?

Kind regards

--Hannes

Re: About TextMorph (Squeak) ---> ? (Cuis)

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

I'd say yes. But countingTextMorph and PluggableTextMorph hierarchies,
Squeak seems to have 14 classes for text morphs. (Cuis has only 3) I
have no idea of what these 14 classes are, and for which of them may
TextModelMorph be a good replacement.

Look at TextModelMorph and TextModel in Cuis. I think they are rather
easy to understand.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich