About a shared trello board

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

I'm thinking that we are not good at communicating and coordinating effort
I would like start a (read only) and welcome contributions on demand
trello board
so that we know each others on what parts of pharo we are currently working
and what are the next steps.

Does it make sense for you guys?

Re: About a shared trello board

NorbertHartl

> Am 13.12.2017 um 10:58 schrieb Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi
>
> I'm thinking that we are not good at communicating and coordinating effort
> I would like start a (read only) and welcome contributions on demand
> trello board
> so that we know each others on what parts of pharo we are currently working
> and what are the next steps.
>
> Does it make sense for you guys?

Yes, from time to time would like at it to see what has been done and what is in the pipe. Later on this would be a nice project for an image bloc-based client for the board ;)

Norbert

Re: About a shared trello board

Stephane Ducasse-3
;) Yes
So Esteban proposed to use the github project and we started a set of
focus projects