About all test pass modal dialog

Fernando olivero
Hello , i made a change set that removes the 'All Test pass!' modal dialog, that pops out up when running successful tests on the system browser.

In my opinion,  removing modal dialogs is a good thing whenever possible. So its sufficient with the icon turning green to know that the test/s passed.

In case of any errors/failures it behaves just like before

Please let me know if this mailing list is the proper recipient for this type of mails.

Saludos,
Fernando

.

allTestPassAnnoyingDialogRemoval.1.cs (1K) Download Attachment

Re: About all test pass modal dialog

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi fernando

Yes the list is the right place.
Yes I would like to avoid this dialog and I would prefer to get the
debugger when I run a test method (not a category).
Now not all the browser have icons.
may be popping up a part of the testrunner gui only populated with the
test run would be better.

Stef

On Apr 21, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Fernando olivero wrote:

> Hello , i made a change set that removes the 'All Test pass!' modal
> dialog, that pops out up when running successful tests on the system
> browser.
>
> In my opinion,  removing modal dialogs is a good thing whenever
> possible. So its sufficient with the icon turning green to know that
> the test/s passed.
>
> In case of any errors/failures it behaves just like before
>
> Please let me know if this mailing list is the proper recipient for
> this type of mails.
>
> Saludos,
> Fernando
>
> .
> <allTestPassAnnoyingDialogRemoval.1.cs>

Re: About all test pass modal dialog

SergeStinckwich
2009/4/21 Fernando olivero <[hidden email]>:
> Hello , i made a change set that removes the 'All Test pass!' modal dialog,
> that pops out up when running successful tests on the system browser.
> In my opinion,  removing modal dialogs is a good thing whenever possible. So
> its sufficient with the icon turning green to know that the test/s passed.
> In case of any errors/failures it behaves just like before

+1

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/