About completion

Stéphane Ducasse
with the pharo dev when I type with the completion some characters are
lost.

Now I wonder why when the word I want is in the top of the list I
cannot type enter to
get it. Why should I press tab?

In addition if the completion is too slow why not just invoking it
with tab on demand?

Re: About completion

csrabak

+1

Also note that once you tap the tab key you have the autocompleted word with a space in front, when the selector needs a colon you have to backspace to complete the typing...

Em 19/08/2009 18:36, Stéphane Ducasse < [hidden email] > escreveu:

with the pharo dev when I type with the completion some characters are
lost.

Now I wonder why when the word I want is in the top of the list I
cannot type enter to
get it. Why should I press tab?

In addition if the completion is too slow why not just invoking it
with tab on demand?

Re: About completion

probably but this is with Ocompletion (I never saw it with the core
image)

stef