About literalDictionary

stephane ducasse
Hi levente

I saw that literalDictionary was removed from squeak compiler.
Can you tell us the reason?
Tx

Re: About literalDictionary

Nicolas Cellier
It has a single method and can be easily replaced with a PluggableDictionary

Nicolas

2010/10/31 stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>:
> Hi levente
>
> I saw that literalDictionary was removed from squeak compiler.
> Can you tell us the reason?
> Tx
>
> Stef

Re: About literalDictionary

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010, stephane ducasse wrote:

> Hi levente
>
> I saw that literalDictionary was removed from squeak compiler.
> Can you tell us the reason?

- one class less in the system
- one class less in the HashedCollection hierarchy, so it will be easier
to migrate HashedCollections to the new object format
- we have a nice example for PluggableDictionary

Levente

> Tx
>
> Stef

Re: About literalDictionary