About namespace and nested classes in Famix Java

1 message Options

About namespace and nested classes in Famix Java

Simon Denier-3
I need other clarifications on the topic of how to handle Java models in Famix.

How should we handle nested classes?
Right now, it appears infusion imports nested classes directly in a namespace, and loses the information about the parent class.
For example, anonymous classes are imported but we get no clue about the defining context, so it's pretty much useless.

Given that namespaces, but also classes and methods can contain types in Famix, why don't we use this attribute?
But then, how to access the namespace of a nested class?

Here is a brief and good overview of the different types of nested classes in Java:
http://blogs.sun.com/darcy/entry/nested_inner_member_and_top

--
 Simon