About the heavens

Casey Ransberger-2
Hey,

Stop me if you've already done this, but wouldn't it be cool if the space voxel had Cuis running on it?

I'm not sure if it's already been done, but someone should out a Squeak VM in space.

It's totally kickstartable and we can even call it Squeaknik!

Re: About the heavens

Juan Vuletich-4
On 4/26/2013 9:32 PM, Casey Ransberger wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Stop me if you've already done this, but wouldn't it be cool if the space voxel had Cuis running on it?

This first sat doesn't include any Smalltalk. But I'm using Cuis for
image and signal processing here on Earth. Maybe for next launches I can
find an excuse to include Cuis on it :)

> I'm not sure if it's already been done, but someone should out a Squeak VM in space.
>
> It's totally kickstartable and we can even call it Squeaknik!

This sounds interesting... a Kickstarter like "run your Smalltalk code
in a sat"... Sounds like fun!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich