About the sprint saturday 12

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys and participants of the school,

we proposed to organize a spring saturday 12 so that you can get involved and get the feel
of a fun coding party. Now we need to know if you plan to participate so that we
can reserve a room and prepare something for lunch.

So could you reply to this email so that we know what we should prepare.

Re: [participants-ecole-mars2011] About the sprint saturday 12

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Not leaving untill Sunday, I'll be there!

Cheers,
Henry

Den 3. mars 2011 kl. 17:30 skrev Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> Hi guys and participants of the school,
>
> we proposed to organize a spring saturday 12 so that you can get involved and get the feel
> of a fun coding party. Now we need to know if you plan to participate so that we
> can reserve a room and prepare something for lunch.
>
> So could you reply to this email so that we know what we should prepare.
>
> Stef

Re: [participants-ecole-mars2011] About the sprint saturday 12

Jorge Ressia
I will be there until 15 hs

Cheers,

--
Jorge Ressia
www.jorgeressia.com

Re: About the sprint saturday 12

fstephany

At what time do you start/finish ? Is it far from Lille train station ?

Cheers,
Francois

On 03/03/11 17:30, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
> Hi guys and participants of the school,
>
> we proposed to organize a spring saturday 12 so that you can get involved and get the feel
> of a fun coding party. Now we need to know if you plan to participate so that we
> can reserve a room and prepare something for lunch.
>
> So could you reply to this email so that we know what we should prepare.
>
> Stef

Re: About the sprint saturday 12

Stéphane Ducasse
9 in the morning until 17h
INRIA is 15 min by tram from the station direct connection.

Stef

On Mar 7, 2011, at 3:15 PM, Francois Stephany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At what time do you start/finish ? Is it far from Lille train station ?
>
> Cheers,
> Francois
>
> On 03/03/11 17:30, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> Hi guys and participants of the school,
>>
>> we proposed to organize a spring saturday 12 so that you can get involved and get the feel
>> of a fun coding party. Now we need to know if you plan to participate so that we
>> can reserve a room and prepare something for lunch.
>>
>> So could you reply to this email so that we know what we should prepare.
>>
>> Stef

Re: About the sprint saturday 12

Gary Chambers-4
As before I 'can' be available on IRC if interested...
Book now, as with the Bern sprint I had no reply...

Regards, Gary

INRIA is 15 min by tram from the station direct connection.

Stef

On Mar 7, 2011, at 3:15 PM, Francois Stephany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At what time do you start/finish ? Is it far from Lille train station ?
>
> Cheers,
> Francois
>
> On 03/03/11 17:30, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> Hi guys and participants of the school,
>>
>> we proposed to organize a spring saturday 12 so that you can get involved
>> and get the feel
>> of a fun coding party. Now we need to know if you plan to participate so
>> that we
>> can reserve a room and prepare something for lunch.
>>
>> So could you reply to this email so that we know what we should prepare.
>>
>> Stef

Re: About the sprint saturday 12

Tudor Girba
Hi Gary,

I would have loved to have you around for the Bern sprint, but I did not know that I need to book you :). So: I would like to explicitly book you for the following one :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: About the sprint saturday 12

Good.
I would like to merge all the polymorph overrides :).
With alain we are building a roadmap to move the UI.

Stef

> As before I 'can' be available on IRC if interested...
> Book now, as with the Bern sprint I had no reply...
>
> Regards, Gary
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Ducasse" <[hidden email]>

No prob, as long as I have some notice I'll not be doing other things ;-)

Regards, Gary

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: About the sprint saturday 12

Gary Chambers-4
Indeed, I'll be on email/IRC#pharo or whatever else is needed then.

Regards, Gary

I would like to merge all the polymorph overrides :).
With alain we are building a roadmap to move the UI.

Stef

> As before I 'can' be available on IRC if interested...
> Book now, as with the Bern sprint I had no reply...
>
> Regards, Gary
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Ducasse"
> <[hidden email]>

did you try screen sharing?

On Mar 7, 2011, at 5:25 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> Indeed, I'll be on email/IRC#pharo or whatever else is needed then.
>
> Regards, Gary
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Ducasse" <[hidden email]>

As indicated, due to lack of response prior to event I scheduled other
activities, unfortunately...

Regards, Gary

On Mar 7, 2011, at 5:25 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> Indeed, I'll be on email/IRC#pharo or whatever else is needed then.
>
> Regards, Gary
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Ducasse"
> <[hidden email]>

you mean for the 12?

Stef
On Mar 7, 2011, at 5:40 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> As indicated, due to lack of response prior to event I scheduled other activities, unfortunately...
>
> Regards, Gary
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Ducasse" <[hidden email]>

No, for the Bern sprint.

Regards, Gary

On Mar 7, 2011, at 5:40 PM, Gary Chambers wrote:

> As indicated, due to lack of response prior to event I scheduled other
> activities, unfortunately...
>
> Regards, Gary
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stéphane Ducasse"
> <[hidden email]>

Gary, are you around?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."