About using FillInTheBlankMorph

1 message Options

About using FillInTheBlankMorph

garduino
Hi Guys:

I'm porting the delta between Cuis network support and the network support needed for several pieces of software that we want to have in Cuis (for example WebClient, Sport, Swazoo).

I had a good advance today, doing work several things, but still need to adapt a lot more of stuff and saw that a common thing that I need to replace is the use of UIManager (common in Pharo/Squeak) by FillInTheBlankMorph. This morph don't have support for passwords type of fields, and I think that this would be worth to have in the base image of Cuis, a method #requestPassword:

What do you think?

--
Sincerely,
Germán Arduino