About using Styled Text Editor

garduino
Hi:

I'm trying to use STE to some work that I need to do.

I'm wondering what is the suggested way to use, I mean, is planned some sort of options as File -> New, File -> Save, File -> Save As and the common options present in text tools? Or the way is have all saved in the image?

Thanks.

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino

Re: About using Styled Text Editor

Hannes Hirzel
At the moment you have to implement 'File -> New, File -> Save, File
-> Save As' yourself.

STE is an editor for an instance of StyledText.

I have asked this question earlier about one year ago.

H.

On 10/14/13, Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to use STE to some work that I need to do.
>
> I'm wondering what is the suggested way to use, I mean, is planned some
> sort of options as File -> New, File -> Save, File -> Save As and the
> common options present in text tools? Or the way is have all saved in the
> image?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: About using Styled Text Editor

garduino
upsss, sorry, I not saw your mail......

2013/10/14 H. Hirzel <[hidden email]>
At the moment you have to implement 'File -> New, File -> Save, File
-> Save As' yourself.

STE is an editor for an instance of StyledText.

I have asked this question earlier about one year ago.

H.

On 10/14/13, Germán Arduino <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to use STE to some work that I need to do.
>
> I'm wondering what is the suggested way to use, I mean, is planned some
> sort of options as File -> New, File -> Save, File -> Save As and the
> common options present in text tools? Or the way is have all saved in the
> image?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Saludos / Regards,
> Germán Arduino
> www.arduinosoftware.com

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: About using Styled Text Editor

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Folks,

Well, STE is pretty complete, but we haven bundled it into an
"application". If you do any work in that direction, please send
Bernhard or me pull requests, changesets, etc.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich