AbxXmlBasicToolsApp documentation?

Adriaan van Os-3
Is there any documentation for the tools in AbxXmlBasicToolsApp?

I'm trying to use AbxXmlApplicationToSchemaFile to create an xsd file. Now I'm wondering how I can define one-to-many relations between complex types. Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers,
Adriaan.

dfe

Re: AbxXmlBasicToolsApp documentation?

dfe
Hello Adrian,

There is example code and a bit of documentation in the class comment of AbxXmlBasicToolsApp.

Regards,

Diane

On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:55:40 AM UTC-4, Adriaan van Os wrote:
Is there any documentation for the tools in AbxXmlBasicToolsApp?

I'm trying to use AbxXmlApplicationToSchemaFile to create an xsd file. Now I'm wondering how I can define one-to-many relations between complex types. Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers,
Adriaan.

Re: AbxXmlBasicToolsApp documentation?

Adriaan van Os-3