On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:29:06AM +0200, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:
> Here is a patch that add #restart to the debugger
> (restart the simulation of the method) and add
> method changes in GtkDebugger
I noticed that this has not been merged. I added it right now but
there are some issues in the VisualGST part:
1.) Open a workspace and type "3 halt"
2.) Go to the first Object>>#halt frame
and type "3+3" (omit the ".")
3.) Save the frame.
* Drop/Accept will appear in the GtkBrowser for an unrelated method
* After fixing the syntax issue the sourcecode in debugger is not
* The context widget does not update
* F7 steps out of Object>>#halt and does not respawn.
* There should be a button to re-start a given context frame.
On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 09:15:14PM +0100, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:29:06AM +0200, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:
> > + method := context receiver class >> context method selector.
> and I think "context receiver class >> context method selector" will
> not work for receiver being "Integer" and method being halt. I think
> you need to use >>#lookupSelector: here.